From: Susanne Herre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 9:29 PM
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Lutemusic/Early Music in Missoula, Spokane, SEATTLE

   Dear Lutelovers,

   At the moment I have the luck to be in the US for some weeks. On
   Wednesday, 13th of August, I will arrive in Missoula, on Thursday in
   Spokane and on Friday to Sunday I will be in Seattle. Does anyone know
   about a concert with lute music, viola da gamba music, mandolin music
   or any kind of early music in these days and on these places? Or does
   anyone have a recommendation for a nice store to buy lute music/early
   music CDs or sheet music for not too much money? Many thanks for any
   help.

   Best wishes,

   Susanne