Dear Henry

If your local bookshop (or Amazon) is not willing or able to order, try the publishers:

Schwäbische Forschungsgemeinschaft
Alter Postweg 97a
D-86159 Augsburg
Tel.: 0821/596841 und 576442
Fax: 0821/572822
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

They have a website:

http://www.kbl.badw.de/sfa/sfg.htm

and a page with their publications:

http://www.kbl.badw.de/sfa/voeverz.htm

It's Reihe 1, Band 15: Die Allgäuer Lauten- und Geigenmacher. Ein Kapitel schwäbischer Kulturleistung für Europa, von Adolf Layer, 1978, XVI + 227 S., 65 Abb., 4 Kt., brosch. Euro 20,-
ISBN 978-3-922518-15-0

I bought my copy last week in the museum of Fuessen, so if all else fails you could contact them:

Museum der Stad Fuessen
Lechhalde 3
87629 Füssen, Germany
+49 8362 903145
http://www.stadt-fuessen.de/museum.html?&no_cache=1

David

****************************
David van Ooijen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.davidvanooijen.nl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henry Villca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Edward Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; "LGS-Europe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Fuessen lute makers book

Hi David,
I would love to buy the book, but Im far away ... how to buy it??
best wishes
henry