hi everybody, thank you all for your answers, again. :-)

i've just finished my first draft for my Guitar course, and i really starting to think it's a shame i never learned the classical style... i don't like all those fast player (or guitar rapists, as i call them) so i'll avoid from them in the classical style too.

now i'm going to feed my six cats and search for your recommendations.