     From: steve gottlieb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     Subject: [LUTE] Re: Best Guitar Concerto (WAS) Re: Respighi
     To: "lute list" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 4:44 PM
   Interesting question. I was just looking at the IGRA website to see
   what came up and I came across this:
   [1]http://digital-library.csun.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/IGRAS
   cores&CISOPTR=6908&CISOBOX=1&REC=11
   1920, by Zarh Bickford but only with piano reduction. i wonder if it
   was ever fully orchestrated.
   here's the search for "concerto" among the scores collection
   [2]http://digital-library.csun.edu/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=all&CISOBOX

1=concerto&CISOFIELD1=CISOSEARCHALL&CISOOP2=exact&CISOBOX2=&CISOFIELD2=

CISOSEARCHALL&CISOOP3=any&CISOBOX3=&CISOFIELD3=CISOSEARCHALL&CISOOP4=no

ne&CISOBOX4=&CISOFIELD4=CISOSEARCHALL&CISOROOT=/IGRAScores&t=a
   here's the biblio record at IGRA for that Shand concerto too
   [3]http://digital-library.csun.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/IGRAS
   cores&CISOPTR=3517&CISOBOX=1&REC=19
   sorry for the double message arkadia
   On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Arkadia Trio