On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Arto Wikla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi lutenists,
>
> In the Mus. ms. 40032 Biblioteka Jagiellonska Krakow there are some nice
> pieces for archlute by Santino Garsi da Parma. Among them is an enigmatic
> piece "Gagliarda della Marquesa di Sala". I just wonder, if anyone in our

Arto

I'm sending you:
-the facsimile (it's in another Santino ms in Krakow, btw,
Jagiellinska MS 40153 btw, not MS 40032).

- the transcription for guitar made by Dieter Kirsch in his 'Santino
Garsi da Parma Lautenwerke - Gesamtausgabe in Tabulatur un
Uebertragung Herausgegeben von Dieter Kirsch. Gitarre und Laute G + L
148)

- the transcription made by Koichi Arakawa in his 'the Collected Lute
Music of Santino Garsi da Parma (The Lute Society of Nagoya, 1981)

enjoy your meal ;-)

David