http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VIAoo1V-8w

I tuned the lute with the new super duper tuner, It is still slightly out of tune (if you can notice it), but still much better then my old tuner. It is my first true video recording so I'm little excited.

No manipulation were done on the file.

You can also see other videos i recorded with my guitars, but i haven't touched it for two years (beside teaching).

I will appreciate any building comment ("YOU SUCK" means nothing for me, i know i suck...), any recording suggestions, and even how to clean my very small apartment :-D (lucky for you, you can't see the floor)