For the past few weeks I'm trying to write,tabs. becuase I'm a mac user, i pretty much have nothing... I can use Finale 2009, Sibelius 5 or Guitar pro. but they all pretty much the same bad thing.

I can run XP, but:
Fronimo: Can't save (and don't have money to buy...)
Django (same as above)

I haven't tried the app by Cripps yet, it's really hard for me to work at a terminal environment right now (sick as a little puppy)

I need it both for lute and maybe a voice or two. for now i use Finale, but it's really really make me even sicker!

Any help or advice or maybe some pills will be great...

Omer