Hi Dan,

   Not sure why you split it up into three sections...if the file was too
   big, did you convert the wav file into mp3 before uploading? I don't
   know how the mac system works...it seems to me you must play around
   with your software a bit more. You can obviously play well, so it seems
   a shame to break up a performance.

   A couple of other observations. You seem to be fond of playing lute
   music on a vihuela and vihuela music on a lute. Why? And, I'm not sure
   you have the correct tension in your bass strings - they seem too loose
   to me, or you must pluck them closer to the bridge. I think it was
   because the performance was interrupted twice that I started thinking
   about these things. I look forward to a Dan Winheld performance without
   technical concerns, as I like your playing a lot.

   Just my thoughts...

   Rob