-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:19 AM
To: Lute Net
Subject: [LUTE] Re: tablature notation guidelines, impossible!

>> If you provide tablature in electronic format you completely loose control.

>true.  Who needs control?  no copyright exists on it as music.

Apparently, you are joking. Believe it or not: I have the copyright on every
single piece in my Holborne edition because I have changed every single piece.

>My proposal was not intended to interest publishers, but I think it will
>interest players and scholars.

No scholar will use a tablature file from the internet for any serious purpose
without comparing it with the original source.

Rainer adS

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any
NDA currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and yourselves.

Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH
Hansaallee 181 - 40549 Duesseldorf - Germany
Phone: +49 (211) 5296-0 - Fax: +49 (211) 5296-400

Handelsregister Duesseldorf HRB 22487
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Hitoshi Otsuka
Amtsgericht Duesseldorf