13c. angelique? The most popular were 15-17 c.
JL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Hind" <anthony.h...@noos.fr>
To: "lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:11 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Laurent de La Hyre painting an angelique?

Ed
I forgot to send this to the whole list. I rather like this record,
but it is now very difficult to find.
You can see the tittles at the link below. Perhaps it can be found
second hand.

I also like this de Visée recording
http://tinyurl.com/apg537

There was a thread about this topic on the French lute list very
recently.

Carlos Gonzales lute maker wrote a text which accompanies the
recording about the Angélique.
http://tinyurl.com/5jtkqq

Andreas Schlegel seems to be researching this question also

Anthony