Anton Birula wrote:
Dear List,

My wife Anna and me are starting to encounter our little daughter Alisa with
the lute. We got a great 7 course treble lute by Martin de Witte and it would
be good to have some kind of book meant for children. Does anybody maybe know
anything like this?

Of course we can teach her somehow, but this kind of method is always very
helpful.

We will be thankful for any information.

Sincerely , Anton & Anna

Dear Anton
Stefan Lundgren produced two volumes called "Kinderspiel" a few years ago. There is a picture of a 5 year-old playing a lute in the preface. They might be what you are looking for.
kind regards
Charles