Dear Collective Wisdom,

does anybody know where I could find a copy of the Herwarth Manuscript 266 from the Bavarian State Library?
This is the one including works of Marco da L'Aquila.

A complete Marco Edition was supposed to be published last year, but for many different reasons this did NOT happen. I know that Arthur J. Ness published a few Marco's works on his site, but I am looking for the other ones :-) To avoid any misunderstanding, I am also aware that a few Fantiasie are in the Casteliono book published in Milano in 1536.

So any hint (or a scanned copy...) of the Herwarth Mss 266 would be more than welcome.

Thank you in advance,

Luca