I've been invited to give a lute and baroque guitar workshop in
   Vicenza, Italy, this coming Saturday at 10am to 12 at the conservatoty.
   It is open to the public, and students from Vicenza, Verona and Venice
   are welcome to take part.

   Thanks to Terrell Stone for organising it, and also Mimmo Perufo of
   Aquila Strings, who has invited me to perform at the 2nd ukulele
   festival in Vicenza that same evening. If anyone on this list will be
   there or Venice and would like to meet up, let me know - I'd love to
   meet you.

   Rob MacKillop