There is an excellent book of translations with a useful introduction:

   Songs of Holy mary of Alfonso X, The Wise, by Kathleen Kulp-Hill.
   Published by Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies,
   Volume 173. I got mine from Amazon...

   The best - and cheapest - performance scores can be found at
   [1]www.gaita.co.uk - I use these scores.

   Rob