Taco,
   you can download the whole documents in pdf.
   At the moment I cannot access EEBO form my office. I will do it later
   from home and explain you the steps.
   M.

   2009/8/27 Taco Walstra <[1]wals...@science.uva.nl>

     On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 16:51 +0200, Matteo Turri wrote:
     Thanks! That's the second wonderful link in one week! Not just
     dowland
     and campion facsimiles but also wilson, rosseter etc. etc. Very
     nice. \
     Unfortunately you can only create a pdf of one page and not the
     whole
     book.
     Taco

   > A great resource to retrieve this kind of documents is the EEBO,
   Early English