On Oct 4, 2009, at 3:11 PM, Roman Turovsky wrote:

> EM revival in general was a reaction to this type of (neo)modernism.

In that context, anything is possible.  I knew a college professor
back in the day who was a composer.  He called his work "radical-neo-
post-diatonicism."  The weird thing was that he was deadly serious
about it.  That's really how he wanted to be known!  I have enough
trouble with Charles Mouton, without having to contend with neo-styro-
HIP.

Best,

David Rastall
dlu...@verizon.net