On Oct 25, 2009, at 9:02 PM, Bruno Correia wrote:

> Unfortunately I received a full
>    score of the opera, which is very hard to acompany in this
> format. Is
>    there a version for bass and the top line? That would save paper
> and
>    make everything much easier (no page turns...).

It might also give you a version that differs from the one that you
will be performing.  There are a some editorial choices/additions
that are made in Dido; indeed, if I remember right, the numbers with
"gittars," indicated in the 1689 Josiah Priest school libretto, are
not in the surviving score, which dates from at least 50 years later,
and have to be added (by repeating the music from vocal numbers or
some other way).  So proceed with caution if you're going to use some
other version.

Safer to take the time to photocopy and cut up the part (after using
the lower parts to figure the bass).