Thank you. Matthew Spring writes of three versions in Dd.2.11: one for
   lute in G minor; one for lute in A minor; and one for bandora. The two
   versions apparently have very different divisions. Poulton lists the A
   minor version as Dd.2.11, ff.. 75v/76, from which she provides a brief
   excerpt. I might be mistaken, but I think that the version Paul O'Dette
   recorded for the Complete Works is the A minor version. He states in
   the notes that it is an A minor version, but doesn't state explicitly
   that this version comes from Dd.2.11.
   For that matter, I'd be very interested in knowing from which sources
   some of the many recordings have been taken. Nigel North isn't specific
   about which source he uses or if, perhaps, he supplies his own
   divisions. Does anybody record the G minor version from Dd.2.11 as it
   appears in Poulton/Lam? How many different sources for the piece have
   been recorded?
   As always, I'm grateful for the assistance from the collective wisdom.
   Best,
   Graham Freeman

   On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Edward Martin <[1...@gamutstrings.com>