Hello all,

I know this is a little bit OT, but I could use some help with identifying a
piece.  On my 19th century guitar, I'm playing Carulli's duo arrangement of two
pieces by Mozart which he has entitled "Andante et Rondo de Mozart."  The
editors of this particular edition have given no other information.  I've been
able to identify that the "Andante" is actually the "Allegretto" rondo from
piano sonata K. 545 in C major (set by Carulli in D).  Whether through
eye-strain or fatigue, I haven't been able to find the other, longer rondo that
Carulli has following this.

I've put it on the contact page of my website for now - scroll down under the
picture of yours truly:

http://www.christopherwilke.com/contact.html

Anybody recognize and know the Koechel number of this little ditty or where I
might find it?  (The second guitar has typical Alberti bass under this.)

Thanks!

Chris