Sorry, here is the link:

   [1]http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc4004/

     It doesn't answer your message, but while browsing for 1511b I have
     found this thesis:
   Mus. Ms. 1511b: A Historical Review of a Lute Manuscript in the
   Herwarth
   Collection at the Bavarian Library, Munich
     It can be downloaded by clicking on the image.
     Matteo
     On 17 August 2010 18:26, Suzanne Angevine

     <[1][2]suzanne.angev...@gmail.com> wrote:
       Does anyone know if this manuscript (Ms. 1511b) in the Bavarian
       State Library is available in facsimile, in microfilm, or on line
       somewhere? I have found the modern edition done by Douglas William
       Beasley for a masters thesis at the University of Northern Texas.
       But I would like to see something of the original myself. Thanks.
       Suzanne

         [2][3]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html