Look what the cat brought in today. Same guy as before?

David - proud to belong to a profession that's financially interesting
for scammers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lewis Wigens <andrewsparker20002...@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 1 December 2010 15:40
Subject: Lute lesson!Could you confirm that my email below was received?
To: d.v.ooi...@planet.nl

Hello,
     I am Lewis Wigens, i want my 15 year old daughter, Lucia to join
you in your private Lute class. My daughter's first language is
English, best hobby reading, she is very good daughter and i hope you
will accept her as your student?. I will arrange for a home stay near
your teaching home for my daughter for the period of the lesson. I
want you to know that all arrangements for my daughter to join you in
the State has been made before. She is a beginner, she has not
experienced much but she is a very fast learner and will not portray
any difficulties while you coaching/teaching her. I will like you to
assure me that you are going to take proper care of my daughter when
teaching her as I'm ready to pay all her necessary expenses for the
lessons. I will want the tutor to hold for 7 weeks weeks, starting
from January 10th, 2011 which consist of one hours a day, two days in
a week,hope you will be able to do this?. I will like to know your
years of teaching experience, your total cost of tutoring for 7
weeks(2 hours per week), so that we'll make an arrangement on the
payment to be send to you before the lesson begin. Looking forward to
hearing from you.
Thank you.