Greetings Mathias,

I suspect you are familiar but for those without facsimile on hand, the
Dalla Casa pieces mostly specify only "arcileuto francese" and are in
two-staff systems.  Where ensemble music is specified, it states "mandolino"
or "mandola" with accompaniment by "arcileuto francese."  The duo music is
also in two-staff systems with no discernable difference from the assumed
solo music.

Eugene