I probably haveA them in myA AirsA de CoursA  anthology, I have to
   check

   Bruno

   Montreal, Canada

   On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Jeffrey Noonan
   <[1]jjnoo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

     A  A vocal student here at the university just asked for help
     locating a
     A  couple airs de cour he wants to put on a recital. I'm swamped
     with
     A  performance and class preparation and my time for doing this sort
     of
     A  digging is limited right now. I can eventually get to it, but the
     A  sooner we find these the better.
     A  Would anyone on the list have either of the following songs in a
     format
     A  you would be willing to share with my student? Facsimle or modern
     A  edition would be fine. A PDF scan might be easiest way to send
     them. A
     A  cursory on-line search has not turned either of these up quickly
     in the
     A  usual lute music resources. Any help would be greatly
     appreciated.
     A  He is looking for:
     A  "Aux plaisirs, aux delices bergeres" by Guedron
     A  "Cesses, o divine beaute" by Boesset
     A  If you have either, you can email me or him directly--his email
     is
     A  [1][2]jdalexande...@semo.edu
     A  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer us.
     A  See ya
     A  jeff
     A  A