I had the same experience. I didn't reply to him.

From: "Ken Brodkey" <kbrod...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 12:14 PM
To: "howard posner" <howardpos...@ca.rr.com>
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Henry Williams, Manchester

I'm not in the UK, but I received an email inquiry from this person about a lute I'm selling and it looked really fishy. He asked for pictures and the price. Funny, there are pictures with the posting and , of course, the price is listed. He didn't ask anything other than this and no specific questions that anyone buying a lute would ask. Also, the 'from' name on the email header was not Henry Williams.

Ken