The "Links" page on the Lute Society of America website has been updated
to reflect the advertisers in Vol. 45, no. 4.  There are five Summer
Seminar opportunities listed.  Hope you are able you participate in one
of them.
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~lsa/links/index.html#supplies

Regards,

Daniel Heiman