The optimist says the glass is half full, the pessimist says it's half empty, but it all depends on what's in the glass. If the glass is full of toxic waste, the roles are reversed. Gonna be a long time passing, I'm afeared.

Fiddling while Rome burns... again.
Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Gibbs" <and...@publicworksoffice.co.uk>
To: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 9:15 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: itinerant dana

Mutability is our tragedy, but it is also our hope. The worst of
times, like the best, are always passing away...

On 14 Mar 2011, at 16:05, dem...@suffolk.lib.ny.us wrote:

The organbuilding job ran out of contracts couple years ago, the
teemp job
with census ended, and unemployment exhausted. after too long
unable to
pay taxes I had to sell the house.  Closing was last wed, I now
have cash
in pocket and have taken refuge with family looking for a new
place, one
cheaper to keep.

Same email for now.