Dear Friends,

   I have recently acquired an Alexander Batov vihuela (Belchior DAaz
   model) and am practicing the "sonetos" of Enriques de ValderrA!bano. If
   anyone happens to have the 1981 Minkoff reprint of his "Silva de
   Sirenis," please e-mail me off-list. I have some questions I would like
   to ask about a particular piece that is confusing me. Also, if you are
   a native Spanish-speaker, you might be able to help me with one of his
   instructions that I am not too sure about.

   Many thanks,

   Stephen Arndt