Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 11:41 AM
To: LuteNet list
Subject: [LUTE] Galilei lute works

Hi, folks - a couple questions about Galilei lute works:

Is the Primo Libro D'intavolatura di Liuto  the only collection of his
stuff, or did he write more?

I've got the Edizioni Suvini Zerboni of this book - found it in the
Toronto library. Would anyone know how where I might go to find my own
copy? Thank - hope everyone is enjoying the summer - BCS