Bought my two lutes from JM Instruments
http://www.jminstruments.com/

I'm very pleased with both lutes you can also listen and see my 10 course lute,
on the website, go to renaissance lutes, Hans Burkholtzer (NE48) the pictures
are my lute. And that's how she sounds:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jamarriage#p/u/16/uaUYLwrODAQ

My 7 course is based of Frei:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jamarriage#p/u/31/C13DFZr8P8Q