Whoops - here's an international website link. They podcast as well, I believe.

http://www.cbc.ca/tapestry/

Quoting be...@interlog.com:

Hey, everyone - there's an interview with me on Canadian radio - CBC's Tapestry - about the phenomenon of picking up a new instrument at (ahem) mid-life.

Here are the coordinates:
Sunday, Oct 23 @ 2:05 EST on CBC Radio One (99.1FM in Toronto)

I'll be playing theorbo, singing and playing Bach, Castaldi and my own compositions.

The interview will be cached on the CBC website, so you can listen to my inspirational meanderings any time.

Remember - mid-life is the new mid-life!

Benjamin Stein

--
please visit my website
http://benjaminstein.ca/