Just as side note to this,A  the ban appears to be European and not
   just Italian.A Mad cow disease in europe led to this ban, which
   ultimately led to the closing of SOFRACOB.A  The ban appears to have
   been lifted in certain instances, such as for sausage casing in France.
   Obviously the lobbying of sausage makers is more important than that of
   gut string makers...

   Bruno

   On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Orphenica <[1]wer...@orphenica.de>