Recently I organized a very nice concert of baroque music in a huge
   church in Timisoara (Romaniah). I used gamba, baroque flute, baroque
   violin, positif organ and voice together with theorbo. The program
   consist in baroque pieces from different countries...anyways. All
   together the concert was quite nice and everybody enjoyed it very much.
   But...after the concert somebody came to me (who was siting more in the
   back of the church) and said: "hey man you all were looking fantastic
   there and the music was generally very interesting but I hear your
   theorbo only on the solo piece..." (a Kapsberger)...Na...

   What do you think about this?

   I started to use a Roland AC60 in combination with SHURE beta98A/C and
   the result is: people can hear the theorbo...(my conscience is a bit
   full but what can I do?) :)