Dear Jeffrey,

   I took a look to find your piece, "Ai conviti, alle nozze."  It's the
   first item in Kapsberger's Coro musicale nelle Nozze degli . . .
   Sig+ri+ Don Taddeo Barbarini e Donna Anna Colonna (Rome: Masetti,
   1627). RISM K 195. The unique copy (according to RISM) is in  the
   British Library. It is not very well known in the Kapsbverger
   literature. That library has a microfilm which apparently can be
   duplicated.  There is a service you can access online to order the film
   from that library. (I've never used it because of some red tape., but
   perhaps with your faculty status it will not be too difficult for
   you.). Perhaps they will make a digital copy of the piece you want.

   I could not find a modern edition, although the piece has been
   recorded.  I've asked Charlotte to look through the reference tools
   at the BPL.  She was too busy today, and will look tomorrow.  I'll
   forward her report.

   I haven't finished reading your excellent history of the guitar in
   America from Victorian days to the jazz era.  It's on a table near my
   easy chair and I savor a few pages almost every day.  What a fine
   work!

   Arthur.