Dear lutenists
   I played an old version of a "Padoana Veneziana", old _modern version_
   of this piece. It seems to be a free edition of the real Capirola .23.
   "Padoana belissima, descorda come sancta trinitas" (Minkoff page 54).
   In the original the 6th course is lowered a whole tone, the edition
   uses the 7th. The original has a special section that separates the
   strings of the 4th course, the edition luckily not! ;-) The edition
   also misses some sections of the original. But the edition is fun to
   play! :-) Also the attribute "Veneziana" seems to be a modern
   interpretation? The piece is in
     [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFIRz2WWxM&feature=youtu.be
     [2]http://vimeo.com/44120062
   I have only an old photocopy page of the edition, no editor name there.
   French tab. Looks like old Lute Society edition? Anyone happens to know
   the editor or the reason for this Padoana being "Veneziana"?
   Best,
   Arto