To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:45 AM
Subject: [LUTE] De Visee tab emergency

Hi, folks! Hope all is well. I'm sending out a request for a couple of De Visee tabs that I can't seem to locate.

In the A minor Suite d'Amila, there's a prelude and a courante. In the (awesome) Richard Civiol tabs that are available http://luthlibrairie.free.fr, I can't seem to find those two pieces - are they in the collection, and I'm just too dense to locate them? If anyone has a line on those two tabs, I'd be really grateful - please get in touch. Happy various holidays - Ben S