To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:29 AM
Subject: [LUTE] lute iconography on the web

Hi All,

Can someone remind me of the best sources for lute pictures on the web? At the moment I'm particularly interested in stripey lutes with ribs of different colours - is the lighter colour nearly always the edge rib, or is that usually the darker colour? And is the capping strip the same colour as the edge rib, or the other colour?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

www.luteshop.co.uk