Perhaps some of you play acoustic guitar and/or like blues . If so, I
   wanted to let you know that I have written and recorded fifty
   fingerstyle acoustic blues solos, the standard notation and tablature
   for which I have gathered into a collection called Fifty Shades of
   Blue, which you can download at
   [1]http://www.verseandsong.com/song/acoustic-guitar/. You can also
   listen to the selections individually by clicking on their titles or
   successively by using the playlist at the bottom of the page. If this
   is your first time to visit my website, please feel free to click
   around and/or to leave a comment.

   Best regards,

   Stephen Arndt

   P.S. I have recently received a new 8-course by Cezar Mateus and have
   started working on pieces by Antoine Francisque. You can listen to what
   I have done so far at
   [2]http://www.verseandsong.com/song/renaissance-lute/1293-2/.