Anton:

I strongly suggest that you go back to using Fronimo for your output files.

The software you are currently running is problematic in several ways:
- the font is not properly designed for tablature
  – stacked chords containing 'a,' 'd' and 'b' tab letters just become a
muddle.
  – an 'f' character over a 'b' character on adjacent strings is a visual
mess.
- having the dots on the tab characters instead of the rhythm signs is a
disaster, especially because the spacing between the character and the dot
is inconsistent
  – a dotted 'a' character, a dotted 'd' character and a 'd' character
without a dot are sometimes difficult to distinguish without a magnifying
glass.
 – an 'f' character and a dotted 'f' character are extremely difficult to
differentiate when reading rapidly.

Some of your ensemble arrangements look interesting.  I am hoping to have a
chance to try out a few of them next week at the Madison Early Music
Festival.

Regards,

Daniel Heiman