Hello,
   I wonder if somebody here on the list has stumbled over a tune titled
   "chorea bohemica" in Renaissance music collections.
   Unfortunately, there happens to exist a Czech folk music ensemble of
   the same name (actually it is rather an art music ensemble inspired by
   traditional material), and has been in existence since the 1960s, so
   whenever the words "chorea bohemica" appear on records, it is most
   likely to be the name of that ensemble and not of the Renaissance dance
   tune.
   The only "chorea bohemica" which I am aware of - according to
   [1]www.saulbgroen.nl/pdf/lute.pdf - is supposed to be included as
   no.337 in the lutebook of Albert Dlugoraj (D-LEm II.6.15). I haven't
   yet had access to that lutebook, and although I plan to visit some of
   the European libraries which have a facsimile, this won't be within the
   next four months. But perhaps some kind lutist on this list has it and
   knows the "chorea bohemica"?
   I am curious of this dance (or possibly more such dances, if they
   exist) and would like to compare it with other dance tunes with
   regional attributions to Central (or "East") Europe. I don't expect to
   find anything particular Bohemian (whatever that would be) inside that
   tune, rather I suppose that it will be indistinguishable from other
   tantz / chorea tunes fashionable in that period. Nevertheless, I would
   be glad to try it out, and possibly add it into my repertoire.
   Josef (born in Bohemia, but living in southernmost Sweden now)