Thank you kindly! What a nice treat. I will probably order the entire
   Dlugorai edition, it seems to contain too much exciting material to
   resist.
   From the facsimile page, I see that the following "chorea lepida" is
   apparently derived from the same melody as the "chorea bohemica", being
   its proportio. Funny, at first glance I was fooled to think that
   "chorea lepida" meant leaping dance, analogous to "Hupfauff" or "der
   Sprunck drauff" in the other Central European chorea/tantz tradition...
   But then I looked it up and was reminded by my Latin dictionary that,
   instead, "lepidus,a,um" actually means neat, dainty, graceful. And, of
   course, leaping dance would be chorea saltatoria or something like
   that. My Latin is degenerating.
   (Alternatively, the "chorea lepida" might be named to commemorate
   Marcus Aemilius Lepidus, but that is probably a little bit far
   fetched...)
   Best regards
   Josef