   =sharing
   Sorry
   Matteo

   On 30 July 2013 15:53, Matteo Turri <[2]matteo.o.tu...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

      Following a number of requests, I have put the paraphrases of
   Dowland's
      four books and the Musical Banquet on a public accessible Google
   Drive:

     [1][3]https://drive.google.com/folderview?idzNgOC6APcLrSkZuMlU5dzlTM
     zQ&usp

      =sharing
      This is the original message in the lute list that referred to them
   in
      2008:

     [2][4]http://www.mail-archive.com/lute@cs.dartmouth.edu/msg26955.htm

      I cite part of it here:
   >   David Hill has completed his paraphrases to Dowland's The First
   Booke
   >    of Songs - which I am delighted to say is now downloadable from
   the

     [1][3][5]http://www.johndowland.co.uk/songs.htm

   >    David would like me to point out that ''these are only MY
   >    interpretations of the meanings of the songs, and I may well be
   wrong,
   >    or simply unaware of certain facts or bits of info, folklore or
   other
   >    Jacobean titbits. You could perhaps tell folk that all suggestions
   of
   >    alternative readings/interpretations will be considered (like a
   rather
   >    better-informed early musical Wikipedia''
   >

   >    I'm sure these paraphrases will be of tremendous help to singers
   and
   >    their accompanists, and I urge you to encourage performers to
   download
   >    these texts. And - it need hardly be said - a huge Thank You to
   David
   >    Hill for taking the time to complete Book 1. I understand that
   Book 2
   >    is well on its way, with the others to follow.

      Enjoy
      Matteo