Hi, folks--

   I just received an email from a friend (concert guitarist) who has a
   colleague (conductor) who is in need of an archlute for a performance
   of a piece by Takemitsu. The performance appears to be taking place in
   the Atlanta area. I have no other information than that--no date, no
   specific location. I don't know if they are just looking for an
   instrument or if they actually need a body to play it as well.

   Anyway--if you are in the Atlanta area, if you have an archlute (would
   a 10-cs work? I don't know the piece) and you'd be willing to
   rent/loan/play it for this performance, perhaps you can contact the
   conductor : Paul Hostetter <[1]pkhostet...@gmail.com> and see if you
   can help him out.

   No need to respond to me--as you can see, I know nothing or less about
   what's going on.

   If you do follow up, though, and esp if you play the piece I'd be
   interested in knowing how it goes--as I said, I don't know the piece at
   all but I do enjoy Takemitsu's music and should maybe get to know this
   work.

   All the best to everyone.

   jeff