doubt it. i have four recordings of the Respighi, but didn't even know of the
existence of 'Six Lute Pieces' till this thead, much less Segovia's recording.
but then i have no CG background whatsoever...

========

τούτο ηλεκτρονικόν ταχυδρομείον εκ είΦωνου εμεύ επέμφθη.
Hæ litteræ electronicæ ab iPhono missæ sunt.
此電子郵件發送于自吾iPhone。
This e-mail was sent from my iPhone.