   From: Christopher Wilke <chriswi...@yahoo.com>
   To: "r.turov...@gmail.com" <r.turov...@gmail.com>; Mark Delpriora
   <terli...@aol.com>
   Cc: "lute@cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Monday, 16 December 2013, 14:11
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: [LUTE] Segovia and Pujol (was Bream Collectiona|)
   Actually, Paul told me that his idol as a young player was Eric Clapton
   and he was thrilled to have finally met him at the Grammys a few years
   ago. Maybe Paul was also inspired by Segovia, but I don't recall him
   ever mentioning him.
   Chris
   Dr. Christopher Wilke D.M.A.
   Lutenist, Guitarist and Composer