To: "'Monica Hall'" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>; "'Martyn Hodgson'"
<hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "'Lutelist'" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:05 AM
Subject: RE: [LUTE] De Visee

Dear all,

I wonder if his name has something to do with the city of Visé, north east
of Liège in Belgium?
The dutch name is WEZET but in the Walloon language it is called Vizé.
According to wikipedia in french, it has a long history

It would add another lute/baroque guitar composer to our country ;>))

All the best
Greet