Colin Everett in Ottawa, had designed an array of travel lutes, that
never really got off the ground  in popularity.  They were flat back,
rectangular,  no peghead, where as your pegs for tuning were on the
bridge side, on the end block. He took them to the lute society
seminars at some point and got an order or two.  When Colin passed
away, he bequeathed the two sets ( from Bass to Soprano) the Carlton
University in Ottawa.  I have the Baroque lute version of his travel
lutes, but needs to be restored, and I don't have the time..

--

Bruno Cognyl-Fournier

www.estavel.org