There are many untitled pieces in Rowallan (not Rowallen). Is it one of
   these recordings:A [1]http://scottishlute.com/rowallan/
   Rob

   On 11 June 2014 00:47, Leonard Williams <[2]arc...@verizon.net> wrote:

     A  A  A  A  I was playing through the Lute Society's Lutezine 109,
     Part 2 (More
     Giovannis)ano. 4, "Passemezzi" to be exact. A Parts of it sounded
     familiar; in fact, some bars are identical to an "Untitled" from the
     Rowallen Lute Book. A Sorry I can't be more specific about the
     latter: A I
     have it in Ronn McFarlane's Scottish Lute (Mel Bay), no. 48, p. 39
     of the
     lute section. A There is no indication of which folio of the
     manuscript the
     piece is from. Are these cognates? A Variants of a common
     passamezzo? A Can
     someone more knowledgeable check this out?
     Thanks and regards,
     Leonard Williams