From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Charles Mokotoff
Sent: 01 August, 2014 09:57
To: LuteNet list
Subject: [LUTE] Lute Songs on the Web

   Greetings Lutenists,
   I am reading through some songs with a soprano this week. I must have a
   roomful of printed books of music, greatest hits of the era, Dowland,
   Campion, Ford, most of the Stainer and Bell editions.
   Is there a place on the internet where these are perhaps already living
   to save me the scanning and printing for my performance binder? It
   doesn't have to be the editions I have.A
   Thanks for any advice.
   CharlesA