Dear List,
       since many years I was looking for the "Parties `a deux Luths" that
   I had heard in a very "dated" recording of Narciso Yepes and Godelieve
   Monden. I had then learned that the music came from manuscript PL - Wu
   RM 4135, but the only way to find it had been to order the (partial)
   edition for two baroque lutes (11 course) edited by Gusta Goldschmidt
   back in 1990 for the Dutch Lute Society
   ([1]http://www.nederlandseluitvereniging.nl/).
   Today I (finally!) found the fac-simile on the web: in fact the whole
   manuscripts collection from the Gruessau Abbey (today Krzeszow), now
   held at the Warsaw University Library, is available at this address:
   [2]http://www.dolcesfogato.com/Music/.
   The two books of the "Parties `a deux Luths" (which include two
   transcriptions of Parties of "Mr. Melante", possibly Georg Philipp
   Telemann) can then be downloaded at:
   - (1st lute)
   [3]http://www.dolcesfogato.com/Music/Baroque_lute/Mf%202001a%20RM%20413
   5a.pdf
   - (2nd lute)
   [4]http://www.dolcesfogato.com/Music/Baroque_lute/Mf%202001b%20RM%20413
   5b.pdf
   In case you'd like to learn a bit more about the Gruessau (Krzeszow)
   Mss. collection, I'd suggest a recent article by Tomasz Jez, Institute
   of Musicology, University of Warsaw, freely available on academia.edu
   ([5]http://www.academia.edu/1439977/Some_Remarks_About_the_Provenance_o
   f_the_Lute_Tablatures_from_Grussau_Krzeszow)
   Have a great weekend,
   Luca