On 2014-09-17, 5:50 PM, Hanna Kłosińska wrote:
    I'm a renaissance lute player from Warsaw, Poland, a student of Mr
    Anton Birula. Quite soon, in about a month, I'll be playing a concert
    on a conference devoted to Scottish position in Europe, organised by
    Warsaw University ([1]http://www.scotlandineurope.angli.uw.edu.pl/). In
    order of that, I would like to play also some Scottish renaissance
    works. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any tablatures neither in music
    bookshops in Poland nor on the internet (the only music sheet I have
    found were some simple pieces by John Skene, composed on 5-string
    mandora). If you could be so kind and, by chance, be able to help me in
    any way, please let me know.

There is a large amount of Scottish lute music, edited in two volumes by Ronn McFarlane, published by Mel Bay. Mostly these come from Scottish manuscripts in the first few decades of the 17th century, though there are two pieces from the Jane Pickering manuscript.

Here is a public domain source (but without tablatures) for the Skene ms., which contains some pieces in lute tuning as well as mandora:

https://archive.org/details/ancientscotishme00daun

Geoff

--
Geoff Gaherty